Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More off-season goodies from Shlagel Farms!

We got this very nice note from Eileen Shlagel this morning...

I want to bring eggs to you this weekend and I can come Saturday morning at 9-10, or if it would be more convenient for all of you, I could come Friday evening 6-7. I have brown eggs, hydroponic tomatoes, bundles of spinach, (look at Shlagel Farms Facebook Page for a picture), and it is possible that I might have a few bundles of asparagus. Laurie is not able to come again until the first market, which means that she's selling alot at her winter market and so I'm very happy for her. So, I will leave it up to you guys and we will do this the democratic way........send me an e-mail with what you think you may want and the day that you prefer: Friday vs Saturday. I will come on whichever day has the most votes and I will return an e-mail to you telling you which day. 

Eileen

We are so grateful to Shlagel Farms and Waltz Family Farm for the off-season pickups during this long, cold winter! Make sure to email Eileen as soon as possible if you would like to get some pre-season goodies -- she does need to have a good amount of orders to make it a worthwhile trip!!

No comments: