Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Market: TNT Arm Candy

Looking for affordable jewelry to give this holiday season? We're very happy to welcome TNT Arm Candy to Cheverly Community Market! Visit Twanna Turner and find gifts perfect for smart shoppers looking for unique gifts for their favorite ladies. TNT has cute mother-daughter sets, as well as bracelets and earrings.

Twanna shares this message: 
Hello, my name is Twanna and I am the creator and sole operater of TNT Arm Candy. I believe that one should find something that they love and try to make it their career. WELL I'VE FOUND IT! This is something that I am extremely passionate about and hope that you enjoy wearing my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them for you. Most items are one of a kind and will not be dublicated. My line consists of accent pieces for your neck, ears, arms and legs. I have also developed "Just like Mommy", a kids line. As little girls, we always wanted to dress up like our moms and now your little princesses can.
I am offering Christmas promotional pricing during the market. Take a look at my website or visit me on facebook and get your wishlist ready. Cant wait to see you there!
Please help us welcome TNT Arm Candy to Holiday Market on December 14!

No comments: