Friday, December 5, 2008

What are you thankful for this holiday season?

We're asking people involved in Cheverly Community Market -- vendors, volunteers and friends -- what they're thankful for this holiday. In a time of uncertainty and stress, it's good to remember those everyday things that make you grateful, and we'll post these messages throughout the next few weeks.

"I'm thankful for my lovely and talented wife, Kelly Fisher."

Erik Dunham, co-owner of Andrews & Dunham Damn Fine Tea

"I'm always thankful for Kathryn and our nutty kids, and I'm thankful (and amazed) to have found such a great town where I haven't just gotten to know our neighbors but have joined with them in so many pursuits. From Erik and our tea business, to Dan on the CHVBlog, to Kelly & Nate in the Hot Noodles, to the many Brians of Soul Revolver, and to whatever comes next."

Charles Andrews, co-owner of Andrews & Dunham Damn Fine Tea and member of The Hot Noodles

"I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and friends, and for our fantastic community. Cheverly really is a unique place -- some people think that towns like this don't really exist, but here we are."

Kathryn Andrews, webmaster for Cheverly Community Market

What about you? What are you thankful for this year? We'd love to hear from you!

No comments: